Discover multifamily savings with green energy
Explore your property’s savings potential and financing options
Multifamily property owners know that high–performing, energy efficient buildings save on energy costs and operating expenses, but improvements can be expensive and the upgrade process difficult to navigate.
At Connecticut Green Bank, our goal is simple – lower barriers to energy improvements by making green energy upgrades easy and affordable. We offer technical assistance and financing solutions at every step of the process – from planning to installation to performance monitoring – to make improving building performance simple, ensuring that utility energy incentives are included in your project funding.
Green energy upgrades help owners improve their properties and reduce operating costs. From saving money to saving the environment, the benefits of energy efficient buildings are clear:
- Multifamily properties (5+ units, income eligible and market rate)
- Private and non-profit owners, public housing authorities, senior/assisted living communities, condominium/co-op associations, etc.
- Heating and cooling systems
- Hot water systems
- Building envelope
- Lighting and appliances
- Water efficiency
- Renewable energy systems (solar PV, solar thermal, etc.)
- Conversion from oil or electric to gas
- Qualified health and safety measures
Contact us today with questions or to discuss your project with a Connecticut Green Bank representative. Email us or call (860) 257-2333.