A vibrant and dynamic board helps guide the Connecticut Green Bank. For more information on the board, member bios, meeting information and associated documents, visit the links below.
The powers of the Connecticut Green Bank are vested in and exercised by the Board of Directors each with knowledge and expertise in matters related to the purpose of the organization. The Board of Directors is governed through Section 16-245(n) of the Connecticut General Statutes.
The following are essential governance documents of the Connecticut Green Bank:
- Resolution of Purpose
- Bylaws of the Connecticut Green Bank
- Bylaws of the Joint Committee of the Energy Efficiency Board and the Connecticut Green Bank
- Operating Procedures
- Ethics Statement
- Ethical Conduct Policy – Board of Directors
- Ethical Conduct Policy – Staff
- Funding Requests below $500,000 and in Aggregate less than $1,000,000