The Connecticut Green Bank seeks proposals from qualified contractors or entities to provide engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services for solar photovoltaic (PV) projects at facilities owned by various Connecticut municipalities participating in the Green Bank’s SolarMAP program.
Due Date: Extended to November 13, 2020, 5:00 PM
- (November 5, 2020) We have updated this webpage with the following changes:
- A Questions and Answers document has been uploaded to the RFP webpage to provide a second round of responses.
- (October 28, 2020) We have updated this webpage with the following changes.
- A Questions and Answers document has been uploaded to the RFP webpage to provide a first round of responses. An additional round of responses is forthcoming.
- Table 1: Site Information has been amended as Amendment #1 on the RFP webpage to reflect increased system sizes for four projects
- Due to high interest, we will be hosting site visits for one or more municipalities. We are currently scheduling and will be in touch shortly. If you did not previously express interest in site visits, please do so by completing this interest form
- To accommodate site visits, we are extending the RFP submission deadline to Friday November 13th, 2020.
- (October 30, 2020) We will be providing site visits for projects included in the Green Bank’s RFP for Solar MAP Connecticut municipalities. Please see a general schedule below. A specific schedule including times, site order and location, and contact information will be provided to those who complete this registration form. Registration is required to attend site visits. Masks will be required and temperature checks may also be required.
- EXHIBIT A: SITE INFORMATION
- EXHIBIT B: APPROVED VENDOR LIST
- EXHIBIT C: BID SPECS AND PRICING
- EXHIBIT D: EPC CONTRACT TEMPLATE
Q & A: