Become a Solar PPA and Roof Lease Eligible Contractor!
Close more solar deals with the Solar PPA and Solar Roof Lease programs! Through partnering with Connecticut Green Bank, you can offer multiple solar PV program options, serving the needs of all types of customers. Contractors must apply and be approved as an “Eligible Contractor” to offer the PPA or Roof Lease – get approved today so the process doesn’t slow down the closing of your next solar PV project!
The Green Bank has recently changed eligibility requirements so all contractors must complete this process, regardless of if you have used the PPA in the past.
- Have your company listed as a PPA & Roof Lease eligible contractor on our website! Interested building owners use our find a contractor tool to get started.
- Gain access to new customers across multiple markets (commercial, nonprofit, multifamily, state and municipal).
- Put building owners in control with multiple options for going solar, allowing you to find the right solution for any building owner.
- Close more deals by delivering reduced energy costs or by creating new income streams to property owners.
How to Get Started:
- Step 1: Attend a training (if you haven’t attended a training in the past 12 months).
- Step 2: Review the Terms & Conditions
- Step 3: Submit an application to become a Solar PPA and Roof Lease Eligible Contractor.
When you partner with the Connecticut Green Bank and become an eligible contractor, you can:
- Attend ongoing trainings and workshops to hone your pitch and close more deals.
- Gain access to marketing materials including sell sheets, case studies and more.
- Request pricing info for your solar PV projects using a convenient pricing portal.
Connecticut Green Bank empowers you with the tools you need to excel.